Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's been a while.

But we're alive, staying busy, and having fun.

6 comments:

The Briggs said...

We love the Taylor family!!!

Cher said...

Way cute pictures!

Angie said...

Great pics! Love the last pic of everybody. The boys in the bed is a close second!!!

Noelle and Corey said...

They are both so cute! And the dentist in me has to say "Down with those lollipops!!!"

Dubb Days said...

Oh my goodness Becky! Waht fun pictures. They seem so much more grown up, even fromt those summer pics. Such cuties. So glad I got to see you and visit. So glad you stopped by!! Love ya! Let me know when you are coming down to play, because we will be ready for y'all anytime!!

StephNyd said...

It's been so long since I've seen you. Your hair is so long and gorgeous! Seriously, when's the last time I saw you? Um, the boys are growing up way too fast!