Monday, January 9, 2012

Review & Renew!

Regretfully, I have put blogging on the back-burner during 2011. I won't bore you with my excuses. But it is something I enjoy, I think it can be useful, and I know it's nice for family & friends who aren't close by. So!! This year, I have renewed my dedication to blogging. I will make it more of a priority in 2012!!

This is what's going on...


This little cutie loves going to preschool (ok, not really - but he's doing great and reading at a surprising level) will turn 5 soon, and still loves to pretend he's a pirate/vampire/superhero/ogre/warewolf/etc. He's the best cleaner & loves babies.


This little cutie is 2, wanted to potty-train last summer - but it wasn't a convenient time for the family. Now, he has decided it's not convenient for him. He still loves dinosaurs & knows more about them than I did... well, until he came along! He likes to scale impossible heights & can't hold still for anything.


All around, we are doing well and having fun. Family is great, not sure how I'd survive without my sweetie.


One of my favorite things about my boys getting older is, they get continue to get closer to each other. Their developmental gap is shortening and they completely enjoy each others company. They play games, and pretend (one is daddy & one is the son, or one is in peril & the other is saving) they giggle, and fight. It is pure joy to watch them become BFFs...











Love 'em
Love to talk about 'em
And I'll love blogging about 'em more often.
:)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my adorable boys! So glad u accepted my application. You might just have the most adorable family ever!

Janel Olayan said...

my favorite is the bath picture!! <3!

Di said...

Love it! You guys look great-and your boys are getting so big! Glad I'm not the only one who needs to "review and renew"- great idea!