Happy Valentine's Day!!

Tyson gave me a giant solid Hershey's Kiss along with other delightful gifts. Wyatt found my chocolate and took off with it. I thought "Awww, that might be a cute little Valentine's picture. Baby with a giant Hershey Kiss" until...

He took a big 'ole bite! He bit right through the foil wrap and into the chocolate!! Then the little beggar cried when I took it back! Whose Valentine's chocolate is it!?! That's right. Mine.
(I guess now you know why Tyson would give me chocolate)
Isn't this picture crazy? This is what Tyson saw when he opened the door to go to work.
(I guess now you know why Tyson would give me chocolate)
Isn't this picture crazy? This is what Tyson saw when he opened the door to go to work.



4 comments:
I'm sending a nasty email to Al Gore, "Inconvenient Truth"...I'll show him inconvenient! I've just become a disbeliever in global warming. Happy Snowing. Send my love to Wyatt....
Utah weather is so crazy right now. I can't believe it! I wish I was there to play in it. Did you decide to get out of the cold weather and come play in Cali? You guys should come with Tim and Ashli in March! That would be great fun.
I love it! I can't believe how big Wyatt is getting. He is so cute. I miss the snow too. We got enought snow to cover the grass but still see the grass. hmm... anyway, we were so excited to see the snow. Give Wyatt a big kiss for me!
I love to see I'm not the only one that thinks their kids should not get whatever they want. If it's my chocolate, it will remain MINE! A mom should get to keep her own things more often than not, (esp. if it is chocolate).
Have I mentioned how cute Wyatt is? He is way cute.
Post a Comment