Not that anyone really wants to hear about the vomit and such, but it's still going. So, I am now certain it wasn't something I fed him. He was happy as pie Tuesday night, and took a little break from the vomit on Wednesday, so I thought he was fine & dandy but - alas!! I spoke too soon. He has continued to vomit (etc) each day since then. 'Tis the season!
And speaking of... Can I just tell you that I am soooo completely sick with this winter? I'm done. I've had it! I normally don't mind the winter so much, and had I an older child that I could go
sledding with (and hadn't been so sick so much lately) I may still be okay with it. But this is getting a little ridiculous! Luckily I have re-discovered my old moon boots. They have become my good companions these past few months, because I have resigned to wearing them EVERWHERE!! Any time I leave the house I slip on these sweet, warm, and fashionable boots. Ok, not so fashionable. And frankly, my feet get wet (more than I'd like to admit). But, hey. They're still sweet, right?And one more thing. I took this picture a while ago, because I thought it pretty much summed up what we have been feeling like lately: Stir crazy, and wishing to play outside. (And it's the same thing the dog does when she gets stir-crazy. He he :)

1 comment:
Oh Becky! I am so sorry that the vomit has not stopped. You are not the only one sick of cold weather. I hear a lot of my dear friends and fam are sick of it too. Ashli wants to get out of it so badly so her and Tim are going to come visit us in March. Maybe you and Tyson should plan a trip to sunny California. It was such a beautiful day today!! Does that tempt you??
Post a Comment