Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Explosion!!

Our friends Cole and Madi were playing with us last week. We were having a wild and crazy fun day. I thought it would be fun to set up Wyatt's tent in the family room. Party!! (Actually, I recall making tents out of blankets and using duct tape and furniture. That's probably more fun than a real tent. But, oh well.)

We were jumping around, having fun, and of course Tilly was in on it all.


Look at this cutie. She has no idea who is sneaking up behind her...

In-coming! There he is, reaching in for the famous "Wyatt Hug."
I know it doesn't look like it, but I really do drop the camera and save the child. He's just so quick!


Coley & Wyatt, having a ball.

Ok, This is seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen. Cole comes running in like a wild Rhino. He jumps up 3 feet in the air, and lands right on his bum. I mean, if there was a basement, the lights may have fallen right off the ceiling down there. Out the leg of his shorts shoots this burst of white foam. I'm thinking, "It can't be...." Yes, sir!! He landed so hard, his diaper burst open and the stuffing shot out his leg.
You can see he's a little confused too. He's like, "Uh... did that come out my shorts?" Sure did! And it shot all over the tent! I had to get out the Shop Vac to suck it all up! Ha ha. Thanks for the laugh, Coley Moley.

9 comments:

The Harveys said...

That is the first I've heard of a diaper exploding! I was curious why the post was entitled explosion, I was hoping it wasn't another kind- you know? So cute.

Jessica said...

That is seriously hillarious! Thanks for sharing, glad you got photos too!

I would love to get together Becky! Matt has been around way too long for you to not know him!

Katie said...

I am laughing so hard, partly because it happened to you and not me:) But I can so see Cole doing that. That just sounds like something that would happen with little boys running around!

Dubb Days said...

I am glad it was just pee in the diaper! That is funny--I have never seen nor heard of that happening before, so way to take a pic of it! I am sure Alicia was happy you did! I am also glad you posted pitures of her kiddos because I have never seen Maddi before os now I did! Could you remind Alicia that she said she would start a blog! At least Wyatt gives hugs not hits!

Courtney said...

hey becky-- can i be your new blogging friend???? you have such an adorable son. life is great, isn't it?!?!

StephNyd said...

Beck-that is sooo funny! I've never ever heard of the stuffing coming out of a diaper. Fun stuff!

Kacy & Adam said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I am literally laughing out loud right now! I needed a good giggle...you are always good at that!

stephanie said...

I totally love this--especially the "Wyatt hug" on an unsuspecting victim!

The Shill Spill said...

That is sooooooooo funny! Not just the famous Wyatt hug, but the diaper explosion seriously had me laughing out loud. :) What a solid jumper you must have. :) Hahahha!