There are so many things that I love about Tyson Vee (his name, first off - isn't it a good name?).
Tyson is laid back. When I wanted to paint the kitchen cupboards, he said, "I don't think it's a good idea. But if you really want to do it, I'll help you. And I won't complain." And he really didn't. He's a great sport.
Tyson is so good. His conscience would never allow him to do anything dishonest or shameful. The guilt would kill him. Literally. Even if it would be better for everyone involved if he told a little fib. Nope.
He cares so much about me. If I can't sleep, he'll read to me or rub my ears (sounds funny, but works like a charm!). And he has been known to say funny things like, "No mother of my child is going to step on that nail!" (while fixing something in our bedroom)
He is such a good daddy. He read those books about pregnancy and infants right along with me, and always wants to do things the right way. Wy Guy loves that about him.
I can't get enough of Tys. For the first 5 years we were married, I cried whenever I spent a night away from Tyson. (My sisters can vouch for that one! But, honestly - I am getting better.)
Tyson is a pro at making up his own special words to well-known songs. One of my favorites is: That song, " We can dance if we want to... ...We can dance. We can dance." Well, Tyson sings, "Do the dance. Do the dance. Do the underpants dance." He also writes his own songs. One is well-known by my nieces and nephews, called, "Orange Juice & Lemonade"
Tys is a worry wart. When any symptoms of sickness show up in our little guy, faster than a speeding bullet, he has already found a nice big disease that also carries those symptoms. :)
Tyson works his buns off. He would never take a hand-out from anyone. If that means working harder, then so be it. He is totally self-reliant, and likes to be independent. Admirable.
Tys is hilarious. Sometimes when we go to bed at night, we just talk and laugh and talk and laugh. That was one of the first thing I loved about him - back when I met the hunk. I was 18. He was always so funny.
Old people love Tyson. He worked in a Care Facility, and was soooo good with them. When others couldn't get the "old folks" to cooperate, they sent for Tyson.
Tyson comes home for lunch every day. He calls me when he's heading home on his lunch break and leaving work to come home. He calls and checks on me when I'm going to jail (Kind of - LOL) and just never forgets about us. I know Wy and I are always on his mind.
My family loves Tyson. When he worked evenings and weekends hours, he missed out on lots of birthday parties and things like that. Everyone would always say "We haven't seen Tyson for so long!" "He is such a hard worker!" or "Tell him we love him!" and usually a, "Those people are so lucky to have Tyson there!" And they were right.
Anyone who knows Tyson is lucky. But not as lucky as me.
5 comments:
Beck-I LOVED that dedication about Tyson. It was so sweet. You are the cutest ever. You are very lucky to have such a great guy. But he is even more lucky to have...........YOU!!!!!!! Because you are one of the greatest people on this earth!!
What does encounter mean? I'm confused and so glad that you have Tyson.
I love dedications to spouses. Yours was lovely. Since when do you update your blog so often? I haven't checked on you for awhile because normally it take you forever to update, then I check your blog and I've missed out! I'm sorry about poor Tilly, that is sad. I have some great 'sleeping' dog pills you could sneak to nasty 'ol Bitey. :)Kidding.
I knew you guy were right for eachother from the start. It was so obvious how in love with you he was! I am sure glad you feel the same way:) I enjoyed reading about how wonderful he is for you.
We here at the Hall home love Uncle Tysie. We love all his made up songs too. I still remember when you both were the only ones that babysitted Kathryn for a long time and Tyson would move her head in the "yes" or "no" motion from behind and the kids would ask her questions. We would all laugh so hard as she would respond, even though she couldn't even hold up her own head! Good days! We love him too.
Post a Comment