Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ahhh, sweet memories

Seems fun enough. Please keep all comments family-friendly, whether or not your first thought is :)

Here's what you do:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

16 comments:

Laura W said...

Oh my gosh, do you really want to get me started? :) Top 5 highlights:
1) lawnmower tag (resulting in not-cute lawn)
2) playing the video version of Clue -- especially with your dad
3) playing solitaire on the computer while munching vitamin C (why??)
4) treadmill (or fridge?) box - hours of fun (poor Honey)
5) road trip taking your sister to Ricks = huge mess in back of truck (and Buddy Bluuuuuuuuuuuuue)

The Briggs said...

So one of mine is of course the "spaghetti incident", so I won't repeat it, but I think another one is going to the Shedaisy concert in December and you and I bundled up and standing in the snow for 6 hours to get good seats, and then on the way home picking up a hitchhiker! Are you kidding me!!! We were insane! And Tyson was very mad!!! We sure know how to have a good time together though, eh!?!?

stephanie said...

OK, this may not be the best for a first comment, but: when I saw you the first few times you hardly spoke! I thought you were so quiet and shy, but NOW I see I was mistaken. You are witty and funny and smart! (Maybe you are shy and are still those things, but you don't seem shy to me anymore.)

StephNyd said...

Yay- you're playing this game too. Okay, How about the time we skipped school- I think it might've been more than once- and went to your house and slept for a couple of hours. Loved it! A nice break in the day. And also having sleepovers are your house and watching Anne of Green Gables. Maybe we should watch it again- Nate doesn't like to watch it with me. :(. Love all the memeories with you- so much more, but would take a novel to write them all.

The Harveys said...

Good old Brigett- she was crazier than a one leg horse. How about the time that Britney completely rearranged the Utah Store, I think people were camped out for hours just to see Cheryl flip her lid!! Top all time memory: Celeste and the Singing Banjo. Chelsea was not amused... Sadly- I think she got the last laugh with those fake boobies.

Jensons said...

What memories do I have in my childhood that don't include you? I am remembering sliding down your stairs in our sleeping bags head first, lighting your trash can on fire on accident, sleeping out on the tramp every other night in the summer, toilet papering Doug in our eternal quest to get the toilet paper to stay there all night, and so many others. Good times, good times.

Kalisa

Jensons said...

Oh yea, one more memory. Remember when we were in my car at a fast food place. The guy handed us our food, and for some reason we just sat there talking and eating like we belonged there and didn't even think to drive away. A few minutes later he came to the window with the next person's order and tried to give us that one too? We were confused until we realized what morons we were......I think I almost peed my pants laughing so hard as we drove away on that one.

Kalisa

Anonymous said...

This is not my only memory of you, but it is one of the last times we hung out (can you believe it was about 7 years ago?)--Hanging out in Hawaii!! I still have pictures of us sharing a pineapple treat and flexing with the Tongans. It was a blast! It is fun to check out your blog and see how you and your family are doing.

Kara said...

Hmmm...how about you and I bagging all the leftovers from the deli and tasting every little thing in our cars after work?!

Katie said...

Three things come to mind when I think of you...
First, is our first year of college at those wonderful but kindof getto apartments, when I got bit by the dog and you talked me into showing you my injured butt:)
Second is when we drove to California together, and the brightest memory of that for some reason... when I attempted to throw the apple out the window and it hit the door and splattered. You really made fun of me when I did that.
Last, I missed your bridal shower because I got asked out by David, whom I was head over heals for. Sorry about that!
I could go on, but that should be good!
Love ya!

Shelly & Danny said...

My absolute favorite. Of course a TKP memory, why not. When we went to the basement of "Jan's Store" and were talking trash about her, you, me and Lindsey, that is. And poof! Out walks Jan from behind a box. We all kind of stood there, except for me, I slowly, very slowly stepped from view. The teary verbal lashing that came after, wow. Good times. And to think, she even came to me after wards and appologized for me having to have been there and heard that...hello?

Dubb Days said...

Oh sweet memories they are! Well, only true blonde at UVSC...so many...lets just say I am so glad we were together in biology and our two English classes as well. I assume you are too (did you catch that-assume?:) I really am very happy we had those times together and I love ya!!!

Unknown said...

Ha ha, so fun! This is irresistible. You'll love this one. Remember Young Women? Oh so many years ago? Well, okay. Remember the Mother-Daughter night we had up at my Mom's cabin? I can't remember the exact name of the game but it was like "Boogity Boogity Boo" or something. And you were the Queen Boogity. The person in the hot seat had to stand up and do exactly what you did, while the person behind them put a sopping wet sponge on their chair! Meanie. :)

Becky said...

I think I recall you becoming "Queen Ooga Booga" eventually. Just passing on the tradition :)

Scott & Annie said...

Girls camp, you in corn row braids, me and Brittany in a canoe on the lake without paddles, you and Kalisa on the shore with our paddles. Brittany crying. Us getting in trouble for not being back to the pavilion on time. Very funny in hind sight.

The Shill Spill said...

My favorite thus far...and hopefully we have more to come...is when we first met and went and did visits together for Ward Conference. And you, with your funny stories, very personable personality, and definitely the driving backwards in Fox Run to get back to the house that we were to be making a visit to. :) (In the snow, none the less.) :) Let's make some more memories, ey?