Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Zoo. . . vs. Petsmart

Wyatt and I went on a different kind of field trip today, and it was soooo fun!!! He ran around like you would literally picture a kid in a candy store. He was running from thing to thing, yelling "hi" to every creature he saw, meowing at the kitties, squawking at the birds, and petting anyone's pet dog who came in the store with them. We have decided Petsmart IS the place.

5 Reasons is better than the zoo

5. It doesn't smell
4. No crowds
3. You can get closer to the animals
2. Free-99 (and so close to home!)
1. AIR CONDITIONING!!

Bless you, Petsmart.

9 comments:

Laura W said...

I am so glad we aren't the only ones that do this!! :) Ari loves to see if any doggies are getting haircuts and she can watch the birds and hamsters forever. Whoo!

melbel said...

We had a zoo pass expire, and I haven't had the motivation to renew it because of all the negatives...now I may just have to use the alternative PetSmart (yet knowing us, we'll probably come home with 10 cute puppies on a spontaneous splurge!) Cute post!

StephNyd said...

Ooh- I might just have to check that out. Let's make a play date out of it. Hannah and Lacey would love it! We could even video record them making all the different animal noises. :)

Jessica said...

You are so CLEVER!

The Briggs said...

No wonder you are my favorite!!! You are so dang smart! Good work chief! See you tomorrow

Nella said...

Brilliant!!

htasker said...

We do the same thing! Griffin loves Petsmart...he calls it the "animal store" and gets upset if we ever drive by it without visiting. I'm a fan of the free-99 myself as well!

Jen said...

we might have to try that! good idea!

stephanie said...

Not to be negative, but when Wyatt is a teensy-bit older you may have a problem with P.S. I cannot go within 50 feet because my children start begging for a pet. A fish, a hamster, a ferret! No thanks.