Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yesterday

Thanksgiving Point - Farm Country

Here is the cow Wyatt was very comfortable with. The other cows he'd say "hi" to, but this is the only one he really wanted to touch (Ok, I really can't blame him. The others had fly infestation problems. Ughh).


This is the greedy goat that head-butted any other goat that came over to partake of the snacks we were sharing. He's still kinda cute, though.

Wy-Guy loved those goats! He'd wave to all of them and say "HI!!"

This goose is so funny-looking! I stuck my camera through the fence to get a picture without chain-link across his face, and it totally charged at me and tried to eat my camera! Maybe he doesn't like people taking pictures of his funny looks.

We had tons of fun, and Wyatt loved the carriage ride we had right at the end. I wanted to use our tickets for the pony rides, and so did Wyatt. Really. But each time he ran in to get on a pony, I'd pick him up to sit him on the saddle - and he screamed like a little girl! Oh well. Carriage rides are fun too!

3 comments:

Dubb Days said...

I would go for the plastic cow as well! He will like the ponies someday-hopefully not when he is too big to ride them:) Looks like a family day of fun!

melbel said...

I'm with the goose, if I had a lump on my nose like that, I'd be self conscious too! Looks like you had fun! Wyatt is a handsome little fellow, huh?!

The Harveys said...

Oh boy, farm country really has evolved hasn't it?! Remember the one time the had the spook alley down there- was that you? I can't remember now anyway, I'm glad you had a good time.