Monday, August 4, 2008

Yankee-Doodle Dandy

This is a month over-due, but I just got a hold of these pictures. My sister wanted to make sure Wyatt had a celebratory outfit for the 4th of July. She came across this nice little Uncle Sam getup and sneaky-sneaked it on him while I wasn't looking. What a thoughtful aunt she is :)

And you can tell Wyatt is just ecstatic to be her entertainment...
Very funny, Aunt Lizzy.

9 comments:

melbel said...

Oh that is FUNNY. He is so not amused, but I am! :) What a cutie!

The Briggs said...

Oh, don't we all wish we had a wonderful Aunt Lizzie to dress us in such fun clothes?!?! Personally, I think he looks great!

Scott & Annie said...

This is awesome! He definitely looks like he's aware of his not-so-coolness. He's still cute. Thanks for being an avid reader of my blog, Becky! :)

Rachel said...

This is an awesome little get-up! I think you need to save this one for when you meet his first girl friend, or maybe his wedding video!

The Harveys said...

Quite dashing if you ask me- not like some of those other pansy two piece striped getups you see the kids wearing around town. That Aunt Liz is a real hooten-nanny. That's right you read correctly.

Liz said...

hey that is one good looking outfit..he just doesn't know it yet. Give him some time develope his style. ha ha

htasker said...

Where in the world did she find that outfit? How cute!

Brittany said...

That is the best thing I have ever seen!

Connie said...

That Aunt Lizzy is one super nice aunt (friend, mom, etc.)!! What an awesome outfit!!