Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Newborn Pictures

My friend Steph is an awesome budding photographer with a cool new camera, and was sooo kind to take newborn pictures of our little newborn! Here are some of my beary (as Tys would say) favorites. She did such a great job - and will soon have a photography blog for you to all see. For now, you can just check out her family blog. I'll let you know when the photo one is up and running :)





















13 comments:

StephNyd said...

You're so sweet Beck! :) Love ya!

The Briggs said...

So there are a few pics in there where he reminds me of Kirk, and a few where he looks like Tys. He sure is handsome. I love the one where Wy is covering his face and Colton in crying.

amanda jane said...

a very belated congrats! so glad you made it past March 1st ;). and natural is totally doable, you are tough. happy mothering!

Kara said...

Yea! I have been checking everyday to see if you posted new pics! He is SO SO SO adorable. And, I have to say, he looks a lot like his handsome brother! LOVE the photo of Colton crying on Wyatt's lap.

Dubb Days said...

Now I can see the wy guy in their! Such fun photos!

Gayle said...

So happy for you ALL! Glad to see the beautiful photos...really the one you are looking at colton on your tummy is beautiful and the one with your hands. Wy is delightful and Colton is well..beautiful. Wnjoy these wonderful years and thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

What handsome little sweethearts you have! Oh, and the crying pic is THE BEST!

Angie said...

Oh Becky those pictures are absolutely darling! I love them! She did an awesome job. You should use one of those for your announcement. love you!

Connie said...

What priceless pictures!! I'm so glad Colton is here safely. It was so fun to hold him for a minute the other day. I was sad Ihadn't thought to bring a little something for Wyatt also.

The Harveys said...

Seriously, those are some fabulous pictures! I can't believe how cute that new baby is... Ok- yes I can. Can't wait to see you soon- we must get together when I'm on maternity leave.

melbel said...

So sweet! The last picture looks like he's thinking of something important to say. Precious!

Noelle and Corey said...

Darling. I also hafta vote for wyatt covering his eyes. After the screaming we heard Wyatt doing last week, I think it would be fair for baby to be covering his ears!

Nella said...

Wow he is cute! And definately he looks like Wyatt. Great pictures.