Monday, May 4, 2009

Colton's Blessing & Anniversary


Yesterday was such a fun day for us!

We had Colton's Baby Blessing.
Which was wonderful.
We are lucky to have this little guy.
I am sporting the new cool leafy hat. What? You don't have one yet?


...And celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary!


We started out as friends...



When Tyson realized he just couldn't live without me... :)


And I realized I couldn't live without him...

We fell in love!


So, we got hitched...

And Tyson has been the bestest husband in the world!
That's an awfully big grin there. He must have been thinking about... nevermind.




Love you, sweetie.




19 comments:

The Briggs said...

I love it! All these pics bring back so many memories! Cangratulations guys! We love you and we are greatful you have baby Colton too!

StephNyd said...

Happy blessing and happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years! Crazy! Love all the pictures! :) Love you!

Tricia said...

Yes Beck, very fun pictures!

Becca said...

Very cute! Thanks for the picture story, it was very captivating! And so fun to see all the cute pictures from the past!

Becca said...

Very cute! Thanks for the picture story, it was very captivating! And so fun to see all the cute pictures from the past!

The Eerkes' said...

Yeah for you guys! You guys are so stinkin' cute! Also, that baby is yummy to!
Glad things are going good for you guys!

Liz said...

That was a great little love story with a good ending...looks like his smile wasn't for not...2 kids later!

Kara said...

Awww...sweet. Good post and I just remembered you and Tyson gave Dave and me your hopper passes to Disneyland so we got to go on our honeymoon too. Good times!

Angie said...

you are sooooo romantic! I love it!

Di said...

absolutely darling... congrats you guys!!!

Nella said...

Nice work on 7 great years! And may I just say that you have fantastic hair? Ok, you have fantastic hair!

Liz said...

Cutest post ever! Congrats!

The Harveys said...

I haven't seen a smile like that since...well, never you mind. Happy Anniversary!

melbel said...

I love wedding pictures! What a beautiful picture love story...

Connie said...

AAAHHHHH!! Such a sweet post! I'm loving the pictures!!

stephanie said...

Ditto on what Connie said. Congratulations on the baby blessing.

kristydawn said...

Congratulations on the new babe. He is so cute. Boys are the BOMB! :) Love the pictures too. You guys are so fun! See in July at the Family Reunion or sooner, we hope! Love ya.

htasker said...

Happy Anniversary! That was a very cute post Becky!

Dubb Days said...

I feel so happy to have been there when it all started. I just knew he was in love with you, even when you were in denial:) I am so glad we had that time together at UVSC!