Last weekend, my sisters, mom, and I had a very fun and somewhat last minute retreat to Sunny California! We flew in to Long Beach Airport, and drove up to Lake Arrowhead where we stayed for 4 days. It was a blast!
Me and Wooba - We got kind of bored waiting for Liz & mom I think. There were like 15 of these on my camera.
This very friendly little squirrel hung out on our deck, just begging for food and trying to get in the door. Can you believe he chose the peanuts over the licorice?
This was the sign outside our condo. What the...?!?
All four of us, hanging out in the village (where there was a great Billy Joel concert... ok, it was a Billy Joel appreciation concert. Whatever.)BACK AT HOME
Tyson was (again/still) #1 Dad and had 4 days of non-stop fun with Wyatt.
He bought him this kid-sized Camelbak for hiking.
They rode bikes and visited parks (with Camelbaks and winter hats :)
And put together a new bird feeder.I am so grateful for my family - for 2 awesome sisters and 1 totally wonderful mother who are numbers 1, 2, & 3 on my BFF list (It's a very exclusive and cool list. Some of you may hope to be on that list too. Maybe you are :)) And grateful for 1 great husband and daddy who looks forward to taking time off of work just to spend it playing with Wyatt.





15 comments:
I'm so glad you got to go and have so much fun!!! Love the picture of you and Tricia, beautiful blue eyes! Glad Wy is feeling better too! AND I better be on that list:)
So so so fun...I feel as though I need that with my sistas too. I love the picture of you and Colton outside. Sorry about the hand foot mouth thing, poor guy and poor mommy!
Sounds fun! I couldn't see you blog for a while there, but I am back on, so I guess you can't get rid of me that easily....
Colton is getting so big, I want to hold him!
Lets get together soon, next week?
Oh Becky! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I am glad that you decided to share your food with the squirrel. That was very kind of you!
Becky, Yummy baby! Or babies! And what a sweet hubby! Mine would have called 5 minutes into it and asked me 'when will you be home? Babies crying and I don't know what to do???'
Smooches!
Mom's and Sisters do make the very best friends!!
Fun trip! Glad you could get some sister time in! :)
Nice geta way--wish we could do that stuff more often:) Isn't it amazing when one child gets sick and the other doesn't--what a blessing!
Gee, I wish my family did cool stuff like that. I'm not sure we like each other enough.
What Fun!!! That's awesome you got to do that! Your boys are so cute! I love the camelpaks and winter hats!
What we do without our best friend sisters? Seriously makes the world a better place :) You and your sisters are beautiful!
Becky that looks like a wonderful trip! I love the picture of you and Tricia. Your eyes are beautiful! Hey you never know when you are going to need a winter hat!!
I didn't know you went to CA. How fun! You all looked like you had a great time.
Hey girl I just sent you an email about the shirts to you!! Tyson is such a good daddy!
That trip looks so fun! It is so great that you can be sisters and friends too:)
Post a Comment