
Oh, my goodness. I can't get enough of this cutie.
Colton is getting so big. I gave him a little taste of rice cereal last night. I don't know if he liked the food, but the spoon he absolutely fell in love with.
Some other fun things Colton is doing right now:
grabs anything in reach
puts hands & toys in his mouth
when laying down, he pulls his feet up and holds them (I love that :)
laughs at silly things
rolls from back to tummy
talks & squeals - A LOT
stands and bounces on his feet
Ooooo! I just want to go wake him up and kiss his juicy little lips right now!!!! I think I will! Bye.
Colton is getting so big. I gave him a little taste of rice cereal last night. I don't know if he liked the food, but the spoon he absolutely fell in love with.
Some other fun things Colton is doing right now:
grabs anything in reach
puts hands & toys in his mouth
when laying down, he pulls his feet up and holds them (I love that :)
laughs at silly things
rolls from back to tummy
talks & squeals - A LOT
stands and bounces on his feet
Ooooo! I just want to go wake him up and kiss his juicy little lips right now!!!! I think I will! Bye.
7 comments:
This little guy looks like a Johnson.
Too cute Beck! Have fun waking him up to kiss him and have even more fun staying up with him because he won't go back to sleep. :)
I must say- he looks like you, so cute! Rice cereal huh? I remember that stuff...yummy.
So funny about these comments- I was gonna say how much I think he looks like Tyson! I think it's the eyes. Cute boy!!
I can't believe I missed holding him last thursday night! I was at my sis's baby shower.
4 months already? Wowzers! What a cute little man!
Wow, he is a little charmer, huh!? You make cute boys!
So Bear World seems to be the place to go. I've seen so many posts about it! I'll have to keep that in mind if we're looking for a summer bear adventure.
Post a Comment