
Wyatt and Mandy waiting for a crawdad to clamp on!

Wyatt was great at running and scooping them into the net.

Colton was non-participatory. But, as always, he had a great time anyway :)

Tyson with a couple of good catches.

Me & Wyatt

The fam (Mandy & Wy, Mom, Dad, Drew, Tyson, Me & Colton)

We caught about 4 million, took them home and washed them off.

And cooked them!

Dee-lish!
6 comments:
Really, I have a hard time believing that those are delicious? Also- I like Wyatts hair cut, it's very becoming. :)
Ok, so I'm not a fan of seafood. But, Tyson's dad ate no less than 35 of those (seriously), and Tys and Wyatt both seemed to like them. It's like crab.
And, thanks Linds. I cut it myself :)
I jsut want to say kuddos to you , Becy. I personalyy went crazy for a few months after having Bree and figuring out how to have two kids, but you just pick up where you left off and go and do a bunch of stuff like having two is no big deal. I realize I don't see inside your house everyday, but I really think that I would still be right:)
I'm a bit nauseous. The picture of them and then the eating....gotta go. :)
Alrighty- WHERE did you go craw-daddin? We've been to Scofield twice now and no luck. We should go.... :D Meet you in Ferron?
ps- your hair is cute Love it!!!!
Post a Comment