Wyatt is cracking me up lately. Just in the last couple weeks, he has started sounding so adult. Using such big words.
He is three now, you know. And proud of it.
He still tells me he can reach the pedals. In fact, if I leave him in the car for any reason, he unbuckles himself, leaps over the seat, sits in the drivers seat, and grabs onto the steering wheel all in about 1.5 seconds flat.
Anyway, here are some of the hilarious things he has said lately. And they are probably all "Gotta be there" kind of things. And all ya'll with kids twice as old and twice as clever - it won't shiver your timbers at all. But I still have to write them down. I really think they're hilarious.
- Tys was holding Colton down, and trying to distract him while I was changing him and put Desitin on his burned bottom. He just kept screaming, though. Wyatt (exasperated) "Are you kidding me!?! He is still crying!!" Then tried to take over the job of distracting Colty.
- Before I can even tell him what to do, he'll say, "Let me guess...." Ending with something like "...you want me to finish my lunch."
- In the middle of the night, he tried to get me to "Pinky swear" he could come and sleep in my bed. Because he "had a ploblem."
- Wy was trying to get Tyson to be a better tiger, "Get little [on hands & knees].... now put out your claws... show your teeth... and Rraaaaar!!"
- Tyson was sick and explained to Wyatt he had a "bug" (I will never understand why people say that to kids...? Remind me to tell you about a certain sibling who told his/her daughter she had a "bug in her pee-pee" when she had a bladder infection - HA HA HA Ha Ha ha ha ha. Ha... Good times.) Anyway, Wyatt gets all up in his grill, looking in his ears for the bug. Next thing you know, he's telling me there are spiders in his ears.
- Colty coughs. Wyatt: "Awwww!!! Poor li'l guy!!"
- I got a whiff of something nasty and asked, "Whose poopy?" To which Wyatt would normally blame Colton or Murphy. But instead he said, "It's me or you." Well, That narrowed it down.
- I was telling Wyatt the story of The Big Bad Wolf & 3 Little Pigs. When I told him the wolf landed in that pot of boiling water and... Yowwwww!!! He laughed hysterically. Nothing funnier than burning a bad wolf's bum. Now, that is a great sense of humor.
7 comments:
Funny little Wy Guy!
I love the pinky swear. Clever little bug!
Our doctor looks for "puppies" in their ear, and when Mason came down with an ear infection, he told me he wanted medicine to "turn the puppies off." I wonder if he really thinks he has puppies in his ear.
Wyatt's a clever one, so grown up!
HA! he is becoming such a little adult.:)
Matt and I both got a laugh out of this!!!
HA! I like it's me or you to the who is poopy question! What a smartie!
We laughed till I cried--he is so funny, and you are so witty-"That narrowed it down." We miss you guys. Tell Tyson "hi" for us.
Post a Comment