Our BFF's Matt & Melissa are so fun. For Matt's birthday, she sent him on a helicopter ride!! And since there were 4 passenger seats, he got to take 3 friends with him. Lucky Tyson. Of course, he had to buy new better binoculares for the trip, and even put in his contacts (this is once or twice a year thing - on very special occasions)! Here are some pictures Tyson took on his adventure.
Look closely, you can see the shadow of the helicopter on the mountain below.
What a beautiful ride!And what a great present!! Thanks Sis, for making Matt's birthday better for Tyson than Tyson's birthday :)
P.S. When are we going on a helicopter ride??? I'll tell Matt that's what I want for your birthday. He he
P.S.S. That's kind of a creepy little baby down there, don't you think?



6 comments:
I am in way big trouble! I posted our camping trip pics before his helicopter ones and he has been asking me if I put them up! I better hurry up!
Fun stuff. I don't like anything that takes me up in the sky though, I always get so sick and then end up throwing up. YUCK. I actually threw up on a date once in a little plane. And then I went on a buisness trip when I worked at Allstate, to Arizona and I sat in the middle of two of my co-workers and ended up throwing up there too! SO awful. But I am glad that other people have better experiences than I do. :)
congrats on the baby! I didn't know you ready my blog. I use to blog stalk you at the beginning when I wrote you that comment, but then I decided to try not to do that anymore so now I just check everynow and then when I happen to see it on Laura's blog. You must've had some inspiration to ask me that today because it was a bad one with him, but I thought no one cared but my mom-in-law. So do you care if I add you to my list?
Did Tyson see my house? How cool is that, a helicopter ride. If you ask me I think they look unstable but that could just be my fear of dying in a fiery crash talking. When do you find out what you are having. Let's get together soon and talk about politics. J/K :)
SWEET birthday gift. Good for the man that has everything.
In reference to your question about the baby below, I don't think its creepy, but I AM wondering what in the world is between it's legs?
Post a Comment