Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's true

Ya... so I guess it was a little vague and maybe even stingy to sneak it like that, but we are having a baby! And, we are excited. My official due date for now is March 7th. So, I am about 14 weeks. I really have no special feelings about whether it's a girl or boy necessarily, but it's been different from my first pregnancy (mostly sicker), which would lead some to believe it's a girl this time. Tyson thinks so. And, I guess we will find out soon enough - I know all too well how quickly pregnancy really does fly by. There you have it!! (And, yes Danielle. That is exactly why the exciting animal train was my only adventure at Lagoon - but you knew that didn't you?)



14 comments:

The Briggs said...

We are really excited for you guys!!! We can't wait for Wy to have a little friend (and Addy and Emerie too!) Love you guys!

Laura W said...

Yippee! :) If it's a boy, Bree can choose an older or younger man. ;) tee hee. I had such a diff pregnancy this time we swore up and down it was a boy -- but what did we know. :) And the 2nd pregnancy went SO much faster when I was busy chasing a toddler -- before you know it! I hope you're feeling well!

StephNyd said...

Again, I'm soooo excited for you guys. (as if you didn't get enough of my enthusiasm on the phone the other day already). Do you have your date set up yet to find out what you guys are having?

Jessica said...

What great news!! So excited for you!

The Harveys said...

OH you are SO having a girl, and it will be awesome!

htasker said...

March would be the BEST time to have a baby!!!! Congrats again!!!

stephanie said...

I knew when you fell asleep during a very stimulating conversation at book club. Of course, Connie told me 2 minutes later anyway!

Dubb Days said...

Yah for spring babies! Congrats,Becky!
Oh and Robby's favorite character, Super Why, has another name when he is not being super hero--it is Wyatt and he is Robby's friend so when our little guys meet again, don't be surprised if Robby gets really excited when I tell him "This is Wyatt":)

Danielle said...

COOL...great time to have a baby! I'll be checking your blog regularly to see what's going on w/it all. It's always a miracle!!!

amanda jane said...

happy for you - talk about adventure. good luck with the big boy bed - we moved Grace at 2 and she survived. isn't parenting all about what you are willing to deal with as parents?

Jenny and Josh said...

Time does fly! It feels Like I was at your shower for Wyatt just last week! Congrats! You are sucha cute mom!!

Jen said...

cute! Congrats! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Do you have names picked out yet - for either girl or boy??

Scott & Annie said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! And good secret keeping. I'm excited for you!

Shelly & Danny said...

Yay Becky! I had no idea, I guess I haven't checked your blog lately, sad for me! You get to be preggo with Lindsey, how fun. Another cute blondie for sure. I'm so excited for you!