That is so funny Becky! You will have to use that one later in life...like when his girlfriend, that you don't like, comes over for the first time, and she realizes that you're just a crazy mom who lets her kids put millions of fun little bacteria all over her little guy! :) So fun! I absolutely love it! My husband would burn the p.j.'s and the picture...for fear the bacteria would come alive on it. (But, that's just his OCD coming out.) :)
9 comments:
haha...that picture is classic!
That is classic....
Nate and I are cracking up! I LOVE it!!!! :)
If you could only figure out how to keep kids excited about cleaning...you could make a fortune!!! That "necklace" is AWESOME!!
CUTE!!!
Good work Wy Guy...Don't worry about the 100 different bacteria that can and probably is on that Blues Clues seat!
What a hard worker! I hope Santa was watching!
That is so funny Becky! You will have to use that one later in life...like when his girlfriend, that you don't like, comes over for the first time, and she realizes that you're just a crazy mom who lets her kids put millions of fun little bacteria all over her little guy! :)
So fun! I absolutely love it!
My husband would burn the p.j.'s and the picture...for fear the bacteria would come alive on it. (But, that's just his OCD coming out.) :)
oh ho ho ho hah ha ha! Classic! What a big helper!
Post a Comment