Love it! Lindsay did the same thing with Lacey and the three others that are her age. Cute! :)
Hilarious! You guys are truly talented.
Hilarious! Love your smooth country moves!
Becky! Hilarious!! I wanna do it just so that I can see myself not pregnant for a minute. Very cute!!
You are lookimg good for being 6 months pregnant, Becky!Loved Wyatt scrubbing the potty!
Miss Holly, I am MORE than 6 months pregnant. Impressive, isn't it?
Lucky you. :)
That is hilarious! I especially love Wyatt in it!
You've got skills! (Shhh, but Becky, you were the best dancer!)
That was awesome!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love it! Lindsay did the same thing with Lacey and the three others that are her age. Cute! :)
Hilarious! You guys are truly talented.
Hilarious! Love your smooth country moves!
Becky! Hilarious!! I wanna do it just so that I can see myself not pregnant for a minute. Very cute!!
You are lookimg good for being 6 months pregnant, Becky!
Loved Wyatt scrubbing the potty!
Miss Holly, I am MORE than 6 months pregnant. Impressive, isn't it?
Lucky you. :)
That is hilarious! I especially love Wyatt in it!
You've got skills! (Shhh, but Becky, you were the best dancer!)
That was awesome!!!!
Post a Comment