ADORABLE!!! by the way...I tagged you. he he he
I'm glad someone is... go Y Y!
Ya, keep telling yourself that--let me know how feel about it in a month, or a couploe weeks for that matter! The pic is adorable!
That is the cutest picture of Wyatt. He looks so sweet. He looks like he is thinking about his little bro. that is coming soon!
I don't know if you will even remember me, but it's Julie Rudd (now Julie Pack) and I just recently found your blog! Your little guy is so cute and I'm excited for you that you are having another one! I'd love to still read your blog!jpackfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ADORABLE!!! by the way...I tagged you. he he he
I'm glad someone is... go Y Y!
Ya, keep telling yourself that--let me know how feel about it in a month, or a couploe weeks for that matter!
The pic is adorable!
That is the cutest picture of Wyatt. He looks so sweet. He looks like he is thinking about his little bro. that is coming soon!
I don't know if you will even remember me, but it's Julie Rudd (now Julie Pack) and I just recently found your blog! Your little guy is so cute and I'm excited for you that you are having another one! I'd love to still read your blog!
jpackfam@gmail.com
Post a Comment