We have been having so much fun this season!! Here's a [not so] quick update...
Thansksgiving Day, we had almost everyone at my parents house ALL the grandkids were there. 21 little people all together.
Then we went to Ferron where Wyatt helped set up the Christmas Decorations (More like, screaming, he ran for his life when this giant snowman came after him... but whatever.)
Thansksgiving Day, we had almost everyone at my parents house ALL the grandkids were there. 21 little people all together.
Then we went to Ferron where Wyatt helped set up the Christmas Decorations (More like, screaming, he ran for his life when this giant snowman came after him... but whatever.)
When we came home, we visited temple square with some of our oldest bestest friends and our little troops.(Stop laughing - I can't do up my coat anymore)
(And thanks for the cute picture, Steph. I horked it from your blog)
Then we finally set up our own tree and holiday decor. This was Wyatt's contribution to the tree. I told him to hang it on the tree like I did. After he ate half the candy cane, he set it right there.
A few days later, he decided to open one of the presents under the tree. It was open in about 1.5 seconds flat, with wrapping paper scattered everywhere. He was thrilled with our choice. "Balls!!!!! Soccer! Basketball!" Look at his mouth. He is in awe.Last night was our Ward Christmas party. Santa came to join in on the fun. Wyatt acted very excited that he was there. Saying, "Santa! Ho ho!"
Until we tried to get him to sit on his lap. WHOA! There was no force on this earth powerful enough to keep him even NEAR Santa. We tried to be comforting sympathetic parents. Really. But, we could not stop laughing - hysterically!!
Here is Wy & mom (still laughing uncontrollably). He got his treat (not from Santa) and we quickly left, because he headed straight for the exit saying, "Bye, Santa! See ya!" And on the way home he said, "Sorry, Mom. Sorry, Dad. Sorry Santa." Ty and I laughed all night.
8 comments:
Hilarious. Don't worry your child will only be scarred for life, but hey, who isn't? Let us get together soon...
Becky! You look so cute! We got a great photo last year of Katelee screaming on Santa's lap, can't wait for it to happen this year too..he he. Hope you and Wyatt solved your napping issues from a few weeks back! Lets play!
I love that Wyatt. What a funny guy. :) Also, thanks for stealing pictures from my blog. I really can't believe that you would want that picture of your own son that I took at Temple Square. j/k. It did turn out rather cute. :) Thanks again for last week. it was fun!
He's got the present thing down pretty good! So did you wrap it back up and put it under the tree again, or did you just let him play with it?
That is so cute! I think I would laugh all night long if Carson or Jake did that same thing too! :) So fun! (Good memories for the future!)
Looks like you are making the most of your Holidays. :) Good for you!
Uh oh, did Wyatt forget the rules of waiting? Actually that's probably why we don't have any presents under the tree yet...little anxious fingers will discover too early what they'll be getting for Christmas! I'm glad you could capture his excitement, even if it was a bit early! :)
I love Wyatt's look of rapture when he opens his present. I hope he doesn't have nightmares about giant snowmen chasing him. That would freak me out too!
Hee hee! DID you wrap it up again? I'm actually surprised Lily hasn't opened any yet, they've been there since turkey-day! Well, she might have started one, but stopped when the kids told her to wait.
You look great Becky!!! You should come visit over the holidays! What're you doing New Years?
Are you sure that pic isn't from last year's ward party??? Oh wait, that would've been my kid...
Post a Comment