- Cold Sassy Tree
- Fire Study*
- A Town Like Alice*
- Magic Study*
- Poison Study*
- The Only Alien on the Planet
- Total Money Makeover*
- The 5 Love Languages
- A Place to Call Home
- The Goose Girl* (yes,again)
- The Last Lecture*
- Leven Thumps
- Left to Tell*
- Twilight* (I had to remind myself it was good in the beginning)
- Breaking Dawn
- Flipped*
- Princess: A true story behind the veil in Saudi Arabia*
- The Goose Girl*
- The Host
- Persuasion
- 3 Cups of Tea
- Pope Joan
- Gone with the Wind (didn't finish-wish I did, will do this year)
- Small Change - The secret life of Penny Burford
- Seedfolk
- Austenland
- A Thousand Splendid Suns*
- Eldest
- Eragon
- Teachings of Joseph Smith*
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Books I read last year...
Books are great. I wanted to keep a list of these books I read last year, so before I remove them from the side, I thought I'd just post them here so I can access it later. But to make it useful to anyone else who is curious, I'll put a star next to the ones I would really highly recommend. (Most recent books were at the top, oldest at the bottom)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I totally read your list and one day will read some of them! Already love and own the Fire Study series thanks to you!
p.s. thanks for inviting me to read your blog:)
Fantastic!! I am in charge of my book group in a couple of months and am going to steal some of your starred books for ideas!!
Thanks for posting this!
I actually have some of these books, but have yet to start them. I am the only one who keeps hoping your next post has something to do with the birth of a sweet new baby? OK I won't ask about it anymore, I swear.
I'm impressed Becky. I need to take more time to read. I'm lucky to get through two or three books a year.
I love books too...and I love reading books that other people who I love love. Does that make sense? So goose girl it is. Thanks for the suggestion. Did you pop out kid numero dos yet?
p.s. I have been stalking your blog for a long time now and love your posts...you are so so funny!
Becky, I bought the book Flipped that you recommended to me last week.
It took me 2-days to read because I couldn't put it down!
Great book! Thanks for the recommendation!
liz
I always have thought you were the smartest Johnson I know and this list proves it! Way to go!
Post a Comment