Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just to clarify:

I will be sending a special homemade gift to:

Dianna (email me your address, would ya?)
Melissa (will need your new one by the time I do this, probably )
Cherlyn (and you)
Daniellllllla
Tricia (Hey, non-bloggers should not be discriminated against. Plus, I love you :)

Because it will be homemade, I make no promises of satisfaction for the receiver. It's the thought that counts, right?

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Wonderful for me!!!

Liz said...

WHAT? Where is the love for the other sister! I feel so "not favorite".
sniff sniff
Okay I'm over it.

Becky said...

Sniff sniff all you want!! Woobie said she would be in, except she didn't have a blog to re-post it on. You just didn't want to do it. You know I love all my sisters the same :)

The Briggs said...

I would take it a painted rock if I knew it came from you!

Di said...

Ooh! I'm so excited! :) How fun! Would you believe I posted this on mine, and NOBODY has responded? Guess nobody trusts what I would give.... :)

Nella said...

How exciting! A surprise in the mail! From Becky! SWEET!