Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wow. I planned to meet a friend today around 10:00 to play at the park... I didn't get out of here until 10:45, and I only got my kids ready! I hadn't even showered. Hair not done. No make-up. Awesome.




Also, I was just trying to compare Wyatt & Colton's pictures. Some people think they look alike, but ever since the first day in the hospital, I really can't see it. They look completely different to me. These pictures (Wyatt-left, Colton-right) are the most similar I could find.
One is almost 2 pounds heavier than the other, so that makes a little difference too :)

13 comments:

Laura W said...

Isn't there some rule that each kid adds another 30 minutes getting out the door? :) Well, if it wasn't a rule before, now it is -- says me. :)

Laura W said...

P.S. and alike or not, they are dang cuties.

Liz said...

Oh my goodness, they both look alike in the fact that they are BEAUTIFUL!

And, the new header and background are great-so Springy!

liz

The Briggs said...

So, remember when I was on or early to EVERYTHING??? That was before I had 2 kids!!! Your life will never be on time again, although it might be a little better with two boys instead of two girls.
I don't think they look too similar. They sure both are cute though!!! And who the heck are you out not even two weeks later!

htasker said...

I'm impressed that you are planning playdates already! Good for you! I think having two kids isnt just double the work, its more like 4 times the work. It's amazing how hard it is to get out of the house in a timely manner now. Super cute boys by the way!

StephNyd said...

Oh- cute little boys! I LOVE them!

Di said...

They're darling! Ha ha- welcome to my life! You're making me feel better at least...of course, you JUST had a baby! I still think you have a secret identity- Wonder Woman!

The Harveys said...

Beautiful babies. Can boys be described as beautiful? They can now.

Kara said...

Awww!! I am thinking they each have their own look, but I need to see in real life to determine for sure! And, I am just impressed you went out on a playdate already, way to go!

melbel said...

In the black-and-white newborn pics, they could pass as twins!

After having two kids, there's a running joke in my little family. Most days, only 2 out of the 3 of us can get ready before lunch...either me and one child, or both kids but not me are dressed for the day. Takes awhile to get used to!

The Shill Spill said...

Don't you love how much longer it takes you to get out the door with two?

Dubb Days said...

I too am impressed you went out on a play date already--good for you and any mom with kids should understand the tardiness:)

Emily & Rayden said...

haha becky that nursing pad is hilarious as a hat. :) i cant wait to see colton again! you have 2 of the cutest kids ever! i'm so lucky to have such handsome nephews! oh and p.s. you were right! I am on the right, right, and then the right. :) I hope everything is good with ya!