
Good news: Wyatt does NOT have a personality disorder, bad disposition, nor has he hit the terrible twos early.
Bad news: He does have an ear infection, and had it for several days before we found out
Good: He really doesn't mind taking his medication
Good/Bad: We taught him some signs so he could tell us what he wants
Bad: All he wants is "more" "more" "more" medication
Good: Wy is such a great eater, he'll eat almost anything we give him
Bad: He really loves dog food too, and I think he swallowed some before I dug it all out of his mouth last night. Nasty. How many times do you have to tell a 1 year old not to eat the dog's food?
Good: He is getting so big, he wants to feed himself and actually gets it in his mouth pretty well!
Bad: He also makes a big mess, because he puts it in his mouth with his hands... and he's feeding his oatmeal to the dog right now. Better run!
2 comments:
Sounds like life is good!
While I despise what ear infections do to babies, I'm always kind of relieved when that's what it is because I can give him something that will have him feeling better in 24 hours. Is that bad? Anyway, He's pretty dang cute and I love that you call him Wy.
Post a Comment