Mischeif

So, I am putting away the silverware, and turn around to see Wyatt climbing into the dish washer. You can tell by the first picture that he knew he was guilty. But of course, I pull out the camera to take a picture (reinforcing his behavior and telling him how funny it is) which makes him smile and laugh about it. I suppose if I was trying to deter him from doing that in the future, it was not exactly effective.
3 comments:
Isn't it wonderful how we can't help but laugh when we shouldn't. This picture is adorable!! I love being ablt to watch your fam!!
hol
he is so cute becky! he has the cutest smile ever. it just makes u want to smile when u see him!
I swear every kid does this! I wonder what is so tempting about the dishwasher?!? Just a few days ago I turned around and Ari was sitting in it, playing with the clean silverware. Eesh. :)
Post a Comment