When Tilly is too crazy for our guests, insists on barking at the TV, or naughty in general, we send her to her room. It goes like this: "Tilly. Go to your room." She puts her head down and starts sulking her way to the laundry room. Just before she goes inside, she looks back at you to see if you really meant it. We give her the "I mean it" eye, and she puts her head back down and saunters in. Sometimes we have to shut the door if it's going to be a while. Well, Wyatt loves Tilly, and always wants her company, so this is what he does when Tilly is stuck in her room...
Sometimes when he really wants to play with her, he'll stick his little hand under the door and pet her nose. So cute.

4 comments:
That is to cute. Becky Roo, we are not slackers. It is just that we don't have cute kids that do cute things everyday that we can post about. We don't really do much. I do apologize though. I shall try to do better!!
That is so adorable!! How great for him to have such a good buddy that he sympathizes with him. Seriously, it is priceless.
Dog's are little boy's best friends too! Hey I love the back ground music, Becky. How did you do it?
You dog is better trained than my children....how did you do that?
Post a Comment