Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh, all right...

I give in. We have officially joined the blogging world, but I still think I'll be the only one who looks at it. We shall see...
Here is a recent picture of Wyatt. Silly boy thinks this world is his playground. This includes the bathtub, his highchair (don't get me started on the lasagna incident), the toilet, the poor dog's food and bed, children or babies, and anything else he happens upon. This silliness must have come from his daddy.

5 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Yeah Becky!!! I am so excited you started a blog! I will for sure check it all the time. They really are fun. Now I can see cute pics of Baby Wyatt all the time! Yippee Skippee! I don't know if you have our blog site. www.jackieandcj.blogspot.com
We need to get Tim and Ashli on one to. Maybe you can talk them into it since you started one. I am just so excited, I just don't know what to do with myself. When are you going to come visit me in Cali? I think you should come out soon. We would have so much fun! I guess I better get back to work! Love you!

The Harveys said...

I don't believe it. Becky Taylor give in to peer pressure? Here I thought you were a force not to be reckoned with. Congratulations on conforming!! I'm way excited. Love lots.

Andy Porter said...

Hey guys! It's good to hear from you in the blogging world. Wyatt is adorable!! His hair rocks. Sorry he was sick over Christmas. That always bites. Hope he's doing better.
Andrea and Joe

Becky said...

Hey. I am a force not to be reckoned with, by the way. Watch out!

Allie said...

Becky!!! Oh my goodness! So it was so good to hear from you! I'm so glad you were able to track me down through Jackie and then Annie's blogs! Your little boy is DARLING!!! And thats so nice of you to say such nice things about my hair! I feel like its usually a disaster, but hey you've got to make the best of what you've got, right?