
Walking has been so fun the last month or so. Not just for Wyatt, but all of us! We chase him down the hall, or run away, or even just take walks around the house. But today, walking became not so fun. As Wy Guy was reaching for a book, he some how did a nose dive into the corner of a doorway. You know it hurts when the second you hear the loud thump, the screaming has already begun. (When it's fake, he has to work himself up to a whine and from there, if he tries real hard, he can get a cry) Well, his nose started bleeding and his top lip started to swell right away. Now his nose is just swollen and purple. Dr. Memmet says the swelling should go down within a week. Today was definately one of sadder days of being a mom. I vote we go back to crawling.


6 comments:
Poor Baby Wyatt. That is definitely no fun when they get hurt. You give him a big kiss from Auntie Jackie and that will make him feel so much better.
awwwww poor wyatt!! that doesnt look like fun for sure. :( he still looks like such a cutie pie though! give him a kiss for me! even though he'll be thinking 'who's aunt emily??' haha. :)
Poor Wyatt! And, poor Becky! I remember when Grant got his first bloody swollen goose egg...I called the pediatrician's office, and I was crying harder than Grant was. Brace yourself for the injuries ahead!!
I'm calling CPS right now.
so you are offically a blogger huh?
That is the saddest picture I have ever seen! Poor boy, hope he doesn't have to go through that to often!
Post a Comment