Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Wyatt!



Today was Wyatt's first birthday. And what a birthday it was!! I am not exactly sure how it got so out of hand, but we somehow we ended up with 30 people here (not including children under 2). I even had a few invitations that I didn't even give out! This may not sound like a huge deal to some of you with 4800 sq feet homes, but um... we live in a 1200 sq foot condo. Well, lets just say if you have issues with claustrophobia, you would not have stepped one foot in our home. But it was so fun!!
He knew exactly what we expected him to do with the cake, and it quickly became a delightful-smelling hair gel, working long after he was wiped down...
Thank you everyone for humoring us and coming to a 1 year old's birthday party squished with so many people and so little to do. You see, Tyson and I are entertained by Wyatt 24-7, and it's all we do or think about. Which, I suppose is why the entire blog is about Wyatt. Other's may not find him quite so entertaining... anyhoo Thanks again!!

8 comments:

Laura W said...

Happy birthday little man!

Nella said...

Becky! I love your blog, and this little guy is to die for. The last picture on this page is officially one of my favorite kid pictures EVER! Happy Birthday Wyatt.

C.J. and Jackie said...

Happy Birthday Baby Wyatt!! I wish I was there to play! We would have had so much fun! It looks like the cake was a big hit. How fun, Becky pants. I am so sad I could not come, but I am glad that you had so much family and friends there. How could you not be entertained 24/7 with such a cute little boy. You guys need to come visit so we can play. Any trips planned??

Dubb Days said...

how fun! you thought you were entertained by the last 12 months, it only gets better! oh, and your hair is so long. Love it!

The Harveys said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest little one year old boy I know!!!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!! Hope you had a good one!

P.S Tell your mommy she is crazy, for liking a warewolf! And we can take this outside if she wants to! :)

Scott & Annie said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!
I love your blog Becky, and you are not only cool enough for my list, you are possibly a little too cool:)

Jensons said...

I didn't think it was that crowded, just comfortably close. We had fun, especially the people under 2.