We really were planning on going to a big pool with real water and real cryptosporidium, but things came up and we ended up in this little blow up pool on Melissa's deck.
But, it sure was fun!
Clockwise starting with the top left corner: Monica, Melissa's oldest twin Emerie, Wyatt, second twin Addy, my giant head, and the small snippet of hair to my left is Charlie - Monica's little guy.
Fun times Beck. Those twins are so cute. How fun is that?! I want to play with you and Wyatt in a little pool. Hey, we should do it next week since we already have a play date set up! We have a little pool and bounce around in our backyard- what do ya say? Fun? I think so!
2 comments:
I think the cutest thing is seeing babies in swimsuits!! Does that sound perverted? I also love summer. See ya soon.
Fun times Beck. Those twins are so cute. How fun is that?! I want to play with you and Wyatt in a little pool. Hey, we should do it next week since we already have a play date set up! We have a little pool and bounce around in our backyard- what do ya say? Fun? I think so!
Post a Comment