Sunday, June 22, 2008

Taylors

We had a Taylor Family Reunion on Saturday in Logan. I'll try to be quick - but I'm already leaving out so many cute pictures, so it will be hard!

It was at this awesome cabin... okay, it was actually at a senior citizen's community center. But the outside of it was cabin-looking, and doesn't it sound cooler if I say it was at this sweet cabin up a beautiful canyon?


We had fun playing baseball


Grandpa Taylor, Wyatt, & Tyson



I was snapping pictures of the boys playing baseball, and the next thing I know, I've got this picture of Tyson mid-air jumping over Wyatt. Funny, huh?



Us


Wyatt loves to hang on stuff (oven door, dinner table, fridge handles, and anything that will hold him, I guess) so we let him hang from this low branch. He was loving it...


But apparently we let him hang too long. Whoops!! Sorry, Wy.


Cousin Gracie with Wyatt


A little self-portrait going on.


Wy & Grandma Taylor



Phew! It was a long exciting day!
(Sleeping: Tyson's brother Shawn, Wy, and his girlfriend Mackell)

8 comments:

Connie said...

Any reunion that produces such great pictures must have been a hit!!

Gayle said...

Hi, Becky. Your kitchen looks great you have a lot of guts to take on painting cupboards...but what a great look! So sorry about you Dog, grandpa told me about it. so glad she survived. I hope she heals well and her happy personality returns. Wyatt is such a doll and such a happy child. but so are YOU! Fun to stop by your blogg and see how you are doing! And you do alot!

StephNyd said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I LOVE the pic of you, tyson and Wyatt! You look espeically beautiful!. I can't wait to play on Thursday with you!

The Harveys said...

Wow you actually got that great picture of Tyson leaping over Wyatt? Reunions are interesting breeding grounds for "fun". See ya soon.

Kara said...

Hey! I love your family photo, your hair is so cute! Wyatt is so darling...and I am pretty sure when you went swimming at Melissa's you were just a street up from me, what's up with the lack of a visit?!

Dubb Days said...

Wyatt has a girlfriend named Mackell?! She is cute. He is already shooting for the older woman, huh?:)

Oh love the family photo--you look great!

stephanie said...

I totally love all you pictures! Wyatt looked like he was loving it. How is Tilly?

htasker said...

Becky!!!! I just found you on Laura's blog and was so excited! Your little family is so cute! I just decided to start the whole blogging thing, but I put mine as private, so if you'd like to take a peak send me your email address and I'll send you an invite!
Heather