Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And more fun

We've been having too much fun lately. And all this posting from me is as much for my own benefit and sharing pictures with Meliss and Liz, as it is to entertain anyone silly enough to check my blog this often.


Monday night Tyson, Wyatt and I took our pumpkins over to Auntie Liz's house and forced them to carve pumpkins with us. By gunpoint.



I got the deformed pumpkin on the left, Tyson got a perfectly beautiful pumpkin on the right.



Here is Jacob [watching Thom] carving his pumpkin. Notice the large power tool on the left. If you know Thom, well, yes. You are not surprised to see what he uses on pumpkins :)



Allie [watching Liz] carving her pumpkin. What a nice mom.



Kathryn [watching Christopher] carving her pumpkin. Really, isn't he a sweet brother?


Shhh... this is actually what she did the whole time.



Marissa. Yes, she actually did carve her pumpkin.



I am so original! Everyone else traced some neat picture into their pumpkin, but I like the good old fashion jack-o-lantern faces! Mine was especially excited! (But mostly, I have a small attention span - I was the first one done:)



Everyone standing behind their finished product! How fun! Thanks for humoring us, guys!

11 comments:

StephNyd said...

I'm loving it! So, you had to force Liz and fam to carve pumpkins huh? How rude of you! :) You can come over and force us to carve pumpkins if you want to!

Dubb Days said...

you have been busy. I just read your post on what you are having!! Congrats and good luck.. I am not going to lie--the first 6-8 weeks are hard,, but probably not for you--wonder nanny of the world, but once you get past that beginning it is so fun having two:)

melbel said...

Carving pumpkins is such a patient task. I think I'm going to just paint mine instead (if we ever get around it this season, that is! Wanna come to Nebraska to spread that Halloween cheer?)

The Shill Spill said...

That looks like a blast Becky! We should get together with friends/family to have a carving party. :) (Always fun to get together with others!)

The Harveys said...

I love Halloween. I think your unoriginal jack-o-lantern is the best.

Liz said...

Thanks for twisting out arms!

Connie said...

Leave it to Becky to photography the whole event!! I guess we need to get a move on the pumpkin carving.

C.J. and Jackie said...

I want to carve pumpkins too!!! I told CJ I wanted to and he said no. :( I am very sad.

Danielle said...

Hey...that's what we just did too. Love that Ally was enjoying popcorn the most. Happy Halloween and hope you're feeling okay.

Nella said...

Sweet beans! You're having a boy! 'Tis the season for boys right now. I swear every pregnant woman in this world is having a boy. Who will they all date when the time comes.

Kelly Brooke said...

Those are so cute! How fun is that. Maybe you should carve one for me too. Love ya!