Monday, October 20, 2008

IT'S..... A.......



I tried for months to convince Tyson to wait (with no help from you stinking voters), and I lost. We did find out what brand our baby is, and frankly, he wasn't exactly hiding it very well :)


The arrow is pointing to it's boy part - as if you people needed evidence. This shot looks more like an octopus to me anyway. ?

This little guy is so active! I was somewhere around 22 weeks along by the time I really felt Wyatt moving, but this kid was just 13 weeks when I first felt it (I really didn't believe it at first) and hasn't stopped moving since! The ultrasonographer was actually having a really hard time getting clear pictures for the doctor, because he would not stop moving!

We are so excited to get another little guy for Wyatt to play with! We are excited that our ridiculous wardrobe of clothes will quickly be put to good use again. And, after seeing the last half of "Dan in Real Life" again this weekend (female child yelling, "You are a MURDERER of love!!!") Tyson was really beginning to hope for another boy for other reasons! :) We are really excited. It will be so fun to see how much he looks like his big brother! They could look not even related. He could easily have dark eyes and dark hair, and a lot more Taylor than Johnson. I am just so excited to meet him, and have him here to play!

Anyway. Yeah!

18 comments:

Connie said...

Hooray for boys!! I've never had a sonogram picture like that, so I'm just thrilled to know it's possible!!

Courtney said...

Just so we're clear Becky, I VOTED FOR THE GLORIOUS SURPRISE! But I was thrilled to read that you'll be adding another boy to the fam. Boys are great! I'm so excited for you.

StephNyd said...

YAY!!!! Your little boys are going to be best buds. I love it. Also, it's nice to not have the stress of needing to buy all new clothes if you were having a girl. Now you have everything you need and you are very lucky that this one will be born in the same season as Wyatt. I can't wait to see what this little one looks like. Does Wyatt understand that he is going to have a baby brother? Do you have any names picked out yet? I'm so excited for you guys! :) Love ya!

Kronos said...

Congrats you guys! Boys are awesome!

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! You will love having two boys together. They will be best buds. Hopefully, since you got a boy, there is a girl left up there for me...:)

Jessica said...

So fun! I am so excited for you guys!

Brittany said...

Congrats! That is so fun you are getting another boy! Wyatt will have so much fun playing with his brother!

The Shill Spill said...

Congrats on the little guy! So glad you get to use the boy clothes again. :) (Always worth it...when they only wear the same outfit 3 or 4 times before they grow out of it.)

misty said...

Congrats Becky! I'm pretty partial to boys myself. I think they're lots of fun and well, better than girls!

Hey, boys are all I'm getting, I have to say that!

Kara said...

HOORAY! I am so excited for you! I had a hard time convincing Dave to be surprised when we had Grant too. It is fun both ways! Congrats! That is such fun news!

Danielle said...

Congrats! Sounds like you might have an active one on your hands!

htasker said...

Hooray for two boys!! I love having two boys!!!

Jensons said...

That is so fun! It is good having two of the same sex together, now three....the jury is still out on that one. Congrats!

Kalisa

melbel said...

Yipee and congrats! Wyatt will have a little buddy to play with all his life! So fun!

Donna said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad you found out. Now we can start buying cute stuff. Way to cave into peer pressure. You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cool that your having another boy. Good for you! Your blog looks good. Love the pumkin carving pics. I check out your blog quite often. Hope ya don't mind. Wyatt is just adorable!

The Harveys said...

Please don't think I don't care about you! I'm usually the first to post. Stupid busy life. Anyway, I'm terribly excited that you are having a boy!! Wyatt is going to have so much fun with his new little brother. We must get together, I mean it.

Di said...

I'm so excited for you- and Wyatt! Sam really really really wants a brother- poor kid, with 3 little sisters who can blame him? Tom can understand Tyson's feelings about daughters too- and he hasn't seen all of Dan....Life yet! Fun times!