Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Such Fun

We went to my cousins cabin last weekend, just to play and relax and play some more. These pictures are randomly posted, which is so not like me - all my pictures are in chronological order, even if they were taken only minutes or seconds apart. In fact, don't be surprised if I sneak back on here and change the order when I get a little more "free" time.


Wy enjoying an outdoor snack.



Melissa and one baby. Yes I can tell them apart. It's... Emerie. I think.



Hello! What is a cabin without an awesome arcade, pool table, and theater room? Wyatt was in heaven with the basketball game. He LOVES basketball, could spot one a mile away. In fact, he won't hold still to watch anything on TV except for a basketball game. Go figure?



He didn't exactly get this Skee Ball basketball game. He just took the ball and sneaked right under the Plexiglas to put it in the basket. I had to get a picture before I dragged him back off. (Nobody show Uncle Tracy, ok? He won't let us come again :)



Hanging out on the log bench



Here's Matt with the girls on a 4-wheeler.



Tyson and Wyatt on the other. Wy's no dummy, he holds on tight whether you're moving or not!!



Matt with... Addy. I think.

2 comments:

StephNyd said...

Ooh, ooh! I'm silly enough to check your dang cute blog this often!!!
:)

Liz said...

that looks like a lot of fun...almost as much fun as carving pumkins with the Hall's (now that's fun!)