Funny story. My dearest of dear friends started out a recent post by saying "Nothing is worse than tagging someone and them not responding," answered her little tag questions, then tagged me at the end! What am I to do?? I better respond, that's what. And since I am leaving in the morning for a rather long nanny-time. I suppose I should do it tonight, so as to not offend my dearest of dear friends for the next week. Here you go! :)
Joys:
1. My Family- Cliche, I know. But I rarely get "my fill" of them. Once I thought I needed some alone time (after I had like 4 extra kids all day and needed some quiet time), and I got about 5 minutes from the house before I started missing them. I called Tyson, "I'm lonely... I'm coming back home."
2. Reading - As long as it's an entertaining book. When I get on reading kicks sometimes, I'll even sneak it while I'm eating meals or - once I went to my Dr.'s appointment almost an hour early just so I could sit in the waiting room and finish my book. But never in the bathroom. Ick.
3. People - I love people. I can honestly count on less than one hand how many people I don't really like. I keep in touch with friends from grade school, old old jobs, college, etc. I just love people. That is one reason I am so glad I joined the "blogging" world, I love to hear all about my friends! (And it's totally easier to keep in touch with some this way!) I really need people.
Fears:
1. Bees - Don't get me started. I might run out of this room screaming.
2. Death - Others deaths. Aren't we all?
3. Three? You think I'm afraid of 3 things? I'm no wussy. Only 2.
Goals:
1. Raise 10 good productive children. Or 2. We'll have to see how nice this next one is...
2. Learn to like those few that I don't... :)
3. Have no debt. No mortgage, no car loans, nothing but seriously large savings bonds.
Obsessions/Collections:
1. Wyatt - if your kids were as hilarious as him, maybe you would laugh at every blasted thing they do too.
2. Texting, Email, & Blogging - I think it's the need for people thing.
3. I did start collecting piggy banks... I have like, 3 :)
Random Facts:
1. I am blind as a bat. If I lost Wyatt at night, without my contacts in - I would have to yell, "MARCO!" and hope that he holds still.
2. I haven't had it for years, I think. But caramel corn is possibly my favorite food. Gooey delicious caramel corn.
3. I was once known as "The only true blond at UVSC," right Holly? Hey, but that's not because I'm not smart. I am very smart.
So, I am totally tagging Stephanie Kelley. I know that you secretly love to talk about yourself (even if you act like you don't). Tell it. Tell it. :)
11 comments:
I love reading your blog! You crack me up every time. I share the same love of reading. Ive been known to walk through my house with my nose in my book (I even ran into the door once cause I couldnt put the book down long enough to see where I was going). Keep up the awesome blogging!
Thank you for humoring me. What would you do with yourself if I didn't tag you every five days...
cute post Beck. I love to read all about you. Sorry I didn't get back to you last night about getting together. I ended up getting what my girls have- some yucky colds and possibly a sinus infection, so I will be going to the Docs. And Nate ended up studying until late. So, lets pick another date. I feel like I always set up dates with you, but they always get messed up. So sorry. I'm a bad friend.
You are funny. I liked the end when you clarified that you are VERY smart! Which is definitely true, so I concur...you have to be smart to have your wit!
Well my true blonde friend, I too am glad you entered the blogging world--I love reading your posts--like a good book. If anyone can handle 10 kids you can!
Wow, sure glad you didn't tag me!!
I like the new spooky look of your blog!!! It's perfect for Halloween! And by the way, I EVEN like my engagement picture. But that was before a baby and ONE VERY stressful year of teaching school. I'm disappointingly chubby right now! :) But I have a BABY! and that makes it a little more better! But thanks for missing me. I miss you too!
We've missed you guys... Kate won't stop talking about Wy, TT and Wy's mom! What's your plans these next two days... "come and knock on our door".
Yes yes I have. It's the double headed dragon that says it in a high-pitched voice, right? I expect you to say it just like she does next time I see you. Let's see if you are as good as her. :)
it's called vyvase or something. It might be too soon to tell but the one thing is the way is acts after school is the way he acted all summer so it's not very fun right now.
GIRLFRIEND! It only took me 10 days to get this. You probably think I am disorganized with my blog habits and you're right.
Hope you were not annoyed with my candid review of our book this week.
Post a Comment