Friday, January 23, 2009

Abortion policy

Our income is on it's way to funding abortions now. Obama has reversed the abortion policy, and US tax dollars are now going to fund those groups that promote (and practice) abortion as a means of "family planning." How do you feel about that?

8 comments:

StephNyd said...

AWFUL!

stephanie said...

don't get me started. I knew he'd promised to do this and it makes me sick! Even if I had agreed with every other policy stand he had (and I didn't!), I would have not have voted for him for this reason alone.

Anonymous said...

Millions of dollars fund programs that I don't agree with. That's politics.

Connie said...

WOW!!

Di said...

Oh yigg.

Liz said...

Alright Mrs. Beckypants--I just found your blog from the comment you left on mine!

Your pictures are fantastic! I need to follow your example and put more on mine.

Any way I could get on your private blog readers list? (lizharley@gmail.com) I promise to be a good commenter :)

liz

Brittany said...

I think its Bull Crap! :)

Noelle and Corey said...

I think we all know where he is going. And why he is in that handbasket.

Honestly, most nations that follow similar policies have severe social problems as a direct consequence. You can't expect blessings or prosperity when you are on the opposite side of God and good.