Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Big #2

Wow! Wyatt turned 2 yesterday. What fun!! It was the best day ever - "All day!!!" as Wyatt would say. Then a bunch of friends and family came over for cake and ice cream last night. Thanks guys! Here are a few pictures:




This is Wyatt's BFF, Jacob. Jacob came in the door, quickly hopped on the chair with Wy and forked over his hat. He's so cute. No wonder Jakey-Boy is Wy-Guy's favorite.

13 comments:

StephNyd said...

Happy birthday big 2 year old! :)

Lauri said...

Your little boy is so cute Becky! And I love the cute cake and cupcakes to match!

Tricia said...

Happy B-Day Wy Guy!

Jenny and Josh said...

WAY FUN! I can't believe it's been 2 years already!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt! And awesome cake Becky!

Liz said...

Hey what a great shout out to Jackey-Boy! He is a good boy. Maybe I sould tell his math teacher to read this so she can see what a good boy he really is.:)

Angie said...

Becky I love the cake! You are awesome! Happy B-day Wy-guy!

htasker said...

Griffin got a basketball hoop when he turned two...best purchase we have ever made! That thing has gotten more use than any of his other toys.

The Harveys said...

You made that cake? Congratulations! I would've eaten the whole thing myself because pregnant Lindsey enjoys her sweets...Happy Birthday to Wyatt!

Jensons said...

Happy Birthday Wy-Guy!

Connie said...

He sure is growing up fast!! Where's the picture of his super cute new bag???

Danielle said...

Cute picture of Wyatt and Jacob...looks like he had a good B-day.

Di said...

Oh my word! I'm such a spaz, I remembered before, then forgot till last week, and again until now! Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!!