Come on, I know it bugs you too!!
It bugged me long before I was pregnant. :)
Ok, peoples. If it takes 5 minutes to upload all the music, animations, slide shows,"cutest blog on the block" or whatever you've got posted all over your blog, I am so not coming back.
So many blogs to read, so little time...
11 comments:
Ha Ha I totally agree! Wait...is mine one of those?
Ooh, you sound angry, are you angry;)
p.s. the energy bars are good. I made them for Matt once.
Hi Becky! It was so good to see you guys at Corey and Noelle's baby blessing and I love reading your blog you have such a creative way of expressing yourself it is so cute.
Amen on the 15 minute slideshow downloads. We only have music, so I hope it's not forever!
I took my music off just for you! I took it off auto play months ago and had forgotten all about it til you posted this. But I'm not sure if we can still meet the "worth it" standards :)
I sense a little crabbiness...are you pregnant?
Due to your ding-dong ditch when we were at last going to get together, I think you owe me the time and effort it takes to read my blog. :) I'm worth it.
I'm sensing hormones here too ;)
You are hilarious and now that my life is back to normal (any such thing?) I am catching up on blogs I love to read so you better add me to your private list! You always make my day brighter :)
Ahm, why do you think I don't have Christmas posted...yet! It's so time consuming!
What's this rant all about?
I do have to agree. I HATE music on people's blogs and always turn it off (my first time confessing that).
Becky, How did I miss this post? Seriously, it's March and you wrote this in January. How embarassing.
Anyways, I have two words for you. AMEN SISTER!
Post a Comment