My sweet Grandpa passed away yesterday. He followed his sweet wife very quickly. And that's good..... right? My last grandparent is gone. And he'll be missed. :( Here is a blog with his extended obituary on it.
Becky what a sweet post. You are a wonderful sister, mother, daughter, friend, and most of all grand daughter. You will have even more angels round about you! love you
I had some time on my hands and connected with your blog through Rachel's. I was sad to see your grandma and grandpa had passed away. I knew them and their children when they lived on McClelland Street when I was very young. I loved to play with Nancy and was sad when she went to kindergarten. (I was just a year younger and was lost without her to play with.) Your Uncle Bill was at Ft. Hood, Tx. When John was stationed there with the army. And I saw your grandparents in the SL Temple when they were temple workers. And now you and Rachel keep in touch. Isn't it amazing how sometimes we get to know such amazing people? That's your grandparents they are amazing and the heavens are singing praises to have them there. My condolences to you and your family for your loss, Helen Newton Maddux
3 comments:
I'm so sorry Beck. This has been a tough summer for you. I heard about your grandpa through my parents. If there is anything I can do, let me know.
Becky what a sweet post. You are a wonderful sister, mother, daughter, friend, and most of all grand daughter. You will have even more angels round about you! love you
I had some time on my hands and connected with your blog through Rachel's. I was sad to see your grandma and grandpa had passed away. I knew them and their children when they lived on McClelland Street when I was very young. I loved to play with Nancy and was sad when she went to kindergarten. (I was just a year younger and was lost without her to play with.) Your Uncle Bill was at Ft. Hood, Tx. When John was stationed there with the army. And I saw your grandparents in the SL Temple when they were temple workers. And now you and Rachel keep in touch. Isn't it amazing how sometimes we get to know such amazing people? That's your grandparents they are amazing and the heavens are singing praises to have them there.
My condolences to you and your family for your loss,
Helen Newton Maddux
Post a Comment