I hear Tyson say this every day: "Colton, you are too much!"
That is one way to describe it.
Colton is wild. He climbs on everything. Boulders, chairs, tables, pianos, children... you name it. I was so tired of pulling him off our dining room table, (he gets up there a hundred times a day to dance or just yell my name) I started putting the chairs on top of the table so he didn't have a way up. Well, a couple days ago, I got a chair down so Wyatt could eat lunch and forgot to put it back up when Colton got up from his nap. I hear him yelling to me, "Mom! Moooom!!!" I come in and find Colty on top of a chair that's on top of the table. So, ya. He can practically reach the ceiling. Danger.
He loves horses and really thinks anyone who is sitting, kneeling, or crawling, is a horse. His horse. He will climb onto any unsuspecting adult or child of any size, whinnying... Hilarious.
Lastly, Colton loves to jump. He begs to get back into his crib in the middle of the day just so he can jump. I'm pretty sure he's going to rocket himself right out one of these days, because when he gets his jump on, it is serious business. I love when I am recording him (below) that he stops to look at me with his big proud smile. Then keeps going. Ha ha ha...
3 comments:
Yay! You finally posted again! I can't believe he is such a climber. Luckily, Zach really never got too into climbing onto things when he was younger. I'll find him on the table, coloring on my scriptures occasionally, but he's nearing 2 now.
Dang! That kids knows how to jump. :)
Funny!! He is a busy boy. I have seen him in action.
Post a Comment