Thursday, August 12, 2010

July

We had a great July too. We went to the American Fork "Steel Days" Carnival. So fun.

Here is Wyatt & Kathryn thrilled to ride on that space ship ride.


And me & Colton living vicariously from the solid ground.


But all three enjoyed those "tigers blood" snow cones.


Wyatt had his last gymnastics lesson. This is a very useful skill he learned there. I can see him in 10-12 years lighting blue darts and remembering this pose from gymnastics.


We spent time with some of our favorite buddies up Weber canyon. Here is Tyson taking the boys on a nature ride.


My big sister had a baby girl. She is the cutest sweetest baby I know!


[Middle] Named after the cutest sweetest auntie she has. I think I have a new favorite!! :)

3 comments:

StephNyd said...

Love the pic of you and Colton with mouths open wide! :) too cute.

Liz said...

You could just say older sister...but she is so sweet & cute!

Angie said...

I love all the pics! I think that last picture is a sign that your next one is going to be a sweet baby girl just like little Sarah.